My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I skipped my bed time for this book, even I look like a maniac in the morning at work, it’s so worth it.
What brings the Madness :
- All the lies and secrets, I always expectig something bad will happen the entire time.
- All the drama. Yup…drama..drama..drama. Who will say no to interesting and entertaining drama, right?!?!?!
- All the lovable characters, although most of the time I’d like to slap them, I can’t not root for their happy ending.
- OLIVER….gah I really love this man, a super sexy Earl, well what’s not to love.
- This book has Romeo Juliet’s vibes, with a twist.
What Madness I don’t like : Nothing, I can’t find anything to hate about this book.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : A PERFECT BOOK FOR ROMANCE LOVERS.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
I needed to get away.
My ex was getting married.
So, I left.
The English countryside was a picture-perfect escape.
The dashing stranger an even better one.
And what started as a chance encounter quickly became more.
He promised to show me how to live, how to feel alive and forget a past best forgotten.
He made me believe things could be different.
That was until I found out who he was . . .
He was Oliver Blackthorn.
The 16th Earl of Lockhart. Thirty-third in line to the throne.
And a liar.