Getting Off Easy
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I can’t stop reading, I read this book everywhere I go.
What brings the Madness :
- Hot Firefighter, I’m a sucker for firefighter, so I’m in love from the first chapter.
- It took me by surprise, I thought this book will be just a fun steamy read, but nope, I was so wrong, but so glad, because this book is full of touchy moments, I got emotional and teary but I also smile and laughed a lot.
- All the characters, love them all.
- Those flirty teasing moments, those always put a big smile on my face.
- There’s an olive tree, a bearded dragon, a dog, and a baby, oh yeah, this book is complicated but oh so good.
What Madness I don’t like : None.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : A MUST-READ FOR A ROMANCE LOVERS.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
𝘼 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚! New Orleans firefighter, James Reynaud’s true love is hanging out in the jazz clubs on Frenchmen Street and playing piano with some of the best musicians in the city. But driving his cute, bookworm neighbor Harper Broussard crazy is right up there on his list of favorite things. The buttoned-up linguistics professor across the hall is a little older, a lot smarter, and way too good for him. And she knows it. But wow is she beautiful when she blushes. She’s equally gorgeous when she’s saving his butt. Because now things just got serious. A baby has been, literally, dropped off on his doorstep and to say he’s in over his head is an understatement. Not that Harper knows anything about babies either. But at least they now have something in common.