A Good Day For Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram #2)
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I finished this book days ago, but I still remember clearly all parts that breaking my heart and made me laugh and smile.
What brings the Madness :
- The story. Stabbing, kidnapping, secret society, murder, and serial killer, there are also family and love story that warms my heart. So many mysteries, secrets, surprises and twists. So many things happening here, it usually overwhelming but here it doesn’t bother me at all, everything so seamless, all just makes me turning page after page after page and I enjoyed everything from the beginning until the end.
- All the feelings this book brings. I laughed, I cried, I’m frustrated, I feel the steaminess, I feel the suspense, yup this book totally packed with emotions.
- Sheriff Sunshine Vicram. She’s definitely one of my fav heroines. Smart, brave, kind, funny, fair, messy, and many more, she’s just a perfect sheriff for me.
- Auri, Sunshine’s daughter. Like mother like daughter, the way her mother teach her and her train of thoughts and her way of thinking, she’s just like mini Sunshine mix with her dad bravery and heroism, yup adorable.
- All characters, so many loveable characters here, they all bring the warmness in this book
What Madness I don’t like : OF COURSE THERE’S NONE.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
Running a small-town police force in the mountains of New Mexico should be a smooth, carefree kind of job. Sadly, full-time Sheriff--and even fuller-time coffee guzzler-- Sunshine Vicram, didn't get that memo. All Sunshine really wants is one easy-going day. You know, the kind that starts with coffee and a donut (or three) and ends with take-out pizza and a glass of chardonnay (or seven). Turns out, that's about as easy as switching to decaf. (What kind of people do that? And who hurt them?) Before she can say iced mocha latte, Sunny's got a bar fight gone bad, a teenage daughter hunting a serial killer and, oh yes, the still unresolved mystery of her own abduction years prior. All evidence points to a local distiller, a dangerous bad boy named Levi Ravinder, but Sun knows he's not the villain of her story. Still, perhaps beneath it all, he possesses the keys to her disappearance. At the very least, beneath it all, he possesses a serious set of abs. She's seen it. Once. Accidentally. Between policing a town her hunky chief deputy calls four cents short of a nickel, that pesky crush she has on Levi which seems to grow exponentially every day, and an irascible raccoon that just doesn't know when to quit, Sunny's life is about to rocket to a whole new level of crazy. Yep, definitely a good day for chardonnay.