Serendipity (A Bayou Magic #3)
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I devoured it in short amount of time.
What brings the Madness :
- The finale book from A Bayou Magic series. So of course I’m super excited to the big finale, the final battle between the good and evil, the battle is wow, it’s like I was there and chanting those powerful spells with them, although a bit sad too, because I’m not ready to say goodbye to this series.
- The thriller. It still has a creepy and scary thriller with gory and gruesome details.
- The romance. I love the wonderful love story and in this book and it’s from Daphne and Jackson, it has that second chance romance.
- Perfect vibe for Halloween with witches, crystals, stones, potions and spells everywhere.
- All characters, so many loveable characters here, they all bring the warmness in this book.
What Madness I don’t like : NONE.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : ABSOLUTELY A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOOK.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
My sight is a gift and also a curse. It cost me the love of my life. We may have been young, but some things you don’t get over. Like being the cause of the biggest tragedy of your boyfriend’s life. It’s something I’ll never forget, and a reflection of who I am. But now that Jackson’s back in town, with scars and a hero’s badge of honor, it’s time for me to be brave, too. A malevolent evil hell-bent on making my sisters and me pay for rebuffing him is still stalking my family, and some ancient writings portended that the six were the only ones who could defeat him. Jackson Pruitt and I round out that magical number, which means I have to face the evil and the things Jack makes me feel, to save my family and my city. I never sought to reconnect with Jack. Working with him now means opening myself up to my feelings for him. Refusing means destruction for us all.