Mirror Obscure (Vista De Lirio Mysteries #2)
My Madness Level : Strong Madness
How much of a Madness : I devoured it in short time and I can’t stop gushing about it.
What brings the Madness :
- Vivian. I adore this strong woman. She’s got a lot on her plate, she’s still adjusting to her new psychic prowess, she’s pregnant, her parents maybe moving permanently to her house, something is wrong with her mom and her mom just become the witness of a murder. Her life so complicated yet she’s still push through it all and became stronger. Everything she wants she goes for it 100%. I admire her for it.
- Trio psychic bestfriends. Vivian, Julia and Evy. This trio is everything. They’re fun, loyal and I wished I could be part of their friendship.
- Richard. I really need my own Richard. He’s just awesome, so gentleman, like Viv said he’s a fixer.
- Paco the Alpaca and a ghost that looks like Robert Redfort.
- It’s an easy-to-read page-turner cozy paranormal mystery read. It’s just super fun to read. It’s heartwarming yet full of laughter and there’s a bit action in the lasts few pages that made it more fun This book really made my day.
What Madness I don’t like : it doesn’t have a mindblowing plot, but it doesn’t take away the fun, it’s just full of fun and humor and suspense.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : highly recommended read for anyone who’s looking for a fun mystery read.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
Dr. Vivian Wei is juggling multiple life changing events when her aging mother witnesses a violent death on the thirteenth tee. The only problem? There doesn’t seem to be a crime to go along with the witness. As an empath, Vivian knows her mother is telling the truth, but feelings don’t prove a murder. Can Vivian, her mother, and her friends prove a murderer is stalking the country club before he claims another victim?