Unmasked (Psychic Visions #14)
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I can’t stop reading it, not sleep much that night, got cranky the next morning but it so worth it.
What bring the Madness :
- The setting is in an excavation site in Pompeii, with those digging caves and everything else, the suffocation is too real for me, my heart races most of the time.
- All those cursed artefacts and ghosts, and psychic phenomenons, I’m really in awe with all of those things.
- The journey to revealing what exactly happened in the past.
- The mystery surrounding the site.
- The journey with Lacey discovering her true powers.
- The creepiness and the darkness is more than the previous books.
- The sparks and sweetness between Lacey and Sebastian.
What Madness I don’t like : None
Level of this Madness Recommendation : YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS ONE, YOU MUST FEEL THE ADVENTURE FIRST HAND. SO GO READ IT NOW
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
Lacey always dreamed of a trip to Pompeii but never thought it would happen, until her cousin calls out of the blue, asking if Lacey would like to replace their photographer on their archeological dig.
Sebastian wasn’t expecting Lacey to be, well … Lacey. But he’s intrigued from the start, and then he sees what she can do— even before she does.
As the images of the past rise in front of Lacey, taxing her artistic ability to document them, strange events start happening. Without reason, the atmosphere on the dig shifts to something supernatural that scares her, intrigues her, then consumes her.
For Sebastian these events all bring back memories of the worst dig in his life, and he can see history repeating itself. He needs to stop it this time. He must protect his team and his friends, but especially Lacey … before everyone dies—just like they did last time.
2 thoughts on “Unmasked”
Needed to write you that little bit of remark just to give thanks over again just for the amazing things you have documented above. It has been really unbelievably generous of people like you to supply openly what exactly a lot of folks might have offered as an ebook to make some profit on their own, notably considering the fact that you could have done it in the event you wanted. Those secrets also acted as a fantastic way to fully grasp that other people online have the same zeal similar to mine to grasp great deal more pertaining to this matter. I think there are lots of more enjoyable opportunities in the future for individuals that see your site.
Thank you so much 🙂