Her Lifeline by L.A. Casey
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I cried an ugly cry from the prologue.
What bring the Madness :
- The struggles and pains, it felt so real, I cried most of the time.
- The lost, how shattered can you be when you lost someone you love.
- Family, even they cause you pain you still love and protect and support them, how they always there to support you and how you need them.
- Love, it’s an enemies to lovers romance with more depth.
- Ward, I thought he’s an a*hole, but what a twist, in the end I really love him.
- I thought this book is going to just sweet steamy romance but it turns out to be one of my fav tear jerker books.
What Madness I don’t like : NONE.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : IT’S A MUST-READ BOOK, SO YOU MUST READ IT.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
Erin has had a crush on her brother’s best friend Ward for as long as she can remember. But eleven years ago he disappeared from their lives—breaking Erin’s trust, and her heart.
When the person they both love most—Erin’s brother Tommy—is nearly killed in a terrible crash, she and Ward are thrown back together for the first time. Their lives couldn’t be further apart. Erin still lives at home, working two jobs and dealing with a series of family disasters. Ward, now a multibillionaire entrepreneur and a household name, seems determined to make amends—but it may just be too little too late. And while Erin can’t deny feeling a spark at the sight of Ward, is it a spark of love or burning resentment?
At odds with one another but forced to share their heartache, have Erin and Ward really drifted apart forever, or have they finally found the anchor they both so desperately need?