Force of Nature
My Madness Level : Super Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I love it, I really love it, I really love it, I didn’t sleep because I can’t stop reading it, but it was so worth it.
What brings the Madness :
- It’s my first book from S.L. Scott and new author for me means another new amazing adventure.
- It’s a suspense romance, my fav genre, so I’m super happy that this book didn’t dissapoint at all.
- The mystery and suspense are so intense from the beginning.
- Bennett Everest, gah I’m so in love with this man and I was so swoon from the get go.
- Winter Nobleman, I totally admired this heroine, she’s such a strong woman and she’s been through hell but she’s survived and stronger than ever.
What Madness I don’t like : Nothing..Zilch..Nada.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS MUST-READ BOOK, suspense romance lovers or not, YOU HAVE TO READ IT.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
Winter Nobleman is complicated. To say the least.
It was supposed to be simple. Go to Paris, find a client’s daughter, and close a multi-million-dollar deal. Easy. Then I meet her. Stormy blue eyes, quick wit, and the secrets she keeps on the tip of her tongue make me forget my mission for a moment, or six, and why I’m in Paris in the first place—to bring her home.
Distracted by her beauty, I fail to notice the others lurking with missions of their own.
Bennett Everest is the twist I never saw coming. Talk about perfect timing.
He steals my breath the first time I see him and breathes hope back into my heart. He’s a giant in my eyes, a king among men with patience and love to share in spades. Six foot three. Whiskey-colored eyes. Solid gold on the inside.
Despite the dirty deeds of my past, he sees the person I am meant to be and not the person I have become.
If the lies don’t kill us, will the truth set us free?