Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things #1)
My Madness Level : Strong Madness
How much of a Madness : I was not in mood reading dark romance, but after the first chapter, there’s no stopping me, I can’t put it down.
What brings the Madness :
- The darkness and the high intensity, it hit me from the beginning.
- All the feelings, I can feel the struggles and the horribleness, I cringe and my heart racing most of the time.
- The characters. I can’t not love and root for the Hero and Heroine, each chapter makes me adore them more and more.
- SAINT…oh my GOD, Saint definitely the reason I love this book, he’s become one of my book boyfriends.
- The mystery, who is the real bad guy, how the hero and heroine will survive all of those ugliness, what will happen next, will they end up together.
What Madness I don’t like : Not as dark as I thought it would be.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : IF DARK ROMANCE IS YOUR CUP OF TEA, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
I was kidnapped on my honeymoon by three masked men.
I was told to stay silent and abide by their rules. But they didn’t realize I wasn’t a victim…not anymore.
The open sea was my backdrop for nine torturous days. During that time, glimmers of my fate were revealed by a man with the mysterious chartreuse-colored eyes. He should have scared me, but he didn’t.
He intrigued me. And I intrigued him.
He punished me when I didn’t listen, which was every single day. But beneath his cruelty, I sensed he was guarding a grave secret.
I was sold.
And in a game of poker, no less.
My buyer? A Russian mobster who likes to collect pretty things. Now that I know the truth, I only have one choice.
Sink or swim.
And when one fateful night presents me the opportunity, I take it. I just never anticipated my actions would leave me shipwrecked with my kidnapper.
He needs me alive. I want him dead.
But as days turn into weeks, one thing becomes clear—I should hate him…but I don’t.
My name is Willow.
His name is Saint.
Ironic, isn’t it? He bears a name that denotes nothing but holiness yet delivers nothing but hell. However, if this is hell on earth…God, save my soul.