Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me #2)
My Madness Level : Strong Madness
How much of a Madness : Finished it in one sitting.
What brings the Madness :
- I laughed a lot, my face hurts from first chapter from laughing so hard and so much.
- Unique quirky eccentric Heroine.
- Hottie firefighter, you must be insane if you don’t like him.
- Crazy family, I’m a big fan of Aunt Bethel.
- Amazing friends, I’m so envy with the friendship between Reagan and her besties.
- Cute sweet rom-com story.
What Madness I don’t like : wished there’s more drama
Level of this Madness Recommendation : IF YOU NEED A GOOD LAUGH, YOU MUST READ THIS ONE.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
What do a wrong number text, a burning building, and a quirky florist have in common?
A hunky firefighter with an extra-large…hosepipe.
In hindsight, I never should have opened that text message. The last thing I needed first thing on a Monday was a picture of some stranger’s, um, eggplant, in my inbox.
I also should have replaced the batteries in my fire alarm, because my Friday night did not need to end with my apartment building going up in flames.
But it’s fine. It’s fine. Everything is fine.
I’m only lying in a hospital bed with more split ends than I’ve ever had, almost all my Earthly possessions have turned to ash, and apparently, they don’t serve wine to patients in this place.
But like I said, it’s fine.
Until he walks in.
The guy who saved my life. My hero. Noah Jacobs.
And the universe is amusing itself at my expense, because the dirty photo I woke up to on Monday?