London Royal (London Royal #1)
My Madness Level : Strong Madness
How much of a Madness : It only took a few pages for me to fall in love with this book.
What brings the Madness :
- It’s not your typical Royal Romance read.
- It has a perfect portions of suspense, sweetness and steaminess.
- The Chase Brothers, well…who can say no to sexy smart alpha Royal Princes.
- Abbie…I admire this girl, after all she’s been through she doesn’t lose her light, not unscathed but still a strong wonderful girl.
- All the secrets that keep me turning page after page.
What Madness I don’t like : Definitelly absolutely not a big fan of cliffhanger, I’m dying for the next book.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : IF YOU LOVE ROYAL ROMANCE READ, THIS BOOK IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb : Rich. Entitled. Possessive pain in my ass. I know exactly what I don’t want. I escaped to London under the cover of night, never thinking I'd run smack into a man who would turn me inside out. I had a plan. Simple, really. Step one: Follow my dream, away from from the demons of my past. Step two: Land on my own two feet, preferably far, far, away from the man who hurt me and broke my heart. Step three: Live a little and avoid all men with dark secrets. So far, I'm not doing so hot. He's a royal amongst peasants, and the last kind of trouble I need--a filthy rich alpha who can see straight into my soul. Our secrets hold us both captive. Something tells me I’ll be powerless to stop his magnetic pull, especially when he tells me I'm going to be his, damn the consequences.