Flirting With 40
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I devoured it super fast.
What brings the Madness :
- The story, it’s not just a rom-com fake-boyfriend story it was much more than that, it’s about how to find your confidence, face your fears, and just do what makes you happy, lots of lessons here.
- dr.Slade…..OMG I need dr.Slade in my life, I just can’t not love him, I bet you will too, swoon from the beginning till the end, he definitely sweepw me off my feet with his charms.
- Blakely, love reading her journey to find herself, I root for her from the beginning.
- The Drama, yessss…it’s like those rom-com shows.
- The steaminess, well who doesn’t love it?!?!
What Madness I don’t like : none.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED THIS BOOK TO EVERYONE, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK, JUST READ THIS BOOK.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
An all new flirty, lighthearted, standalone romance by New York Times bestselling author K. Bromberg guaranteed to make you swoon. Blakely Foxx is having one of those years. Her divorce may have been finalized a few months ago, but her ex is already engaged to someone half her age. Her younger boss is determined to sabotage her chance at getting the promotion she rightly deserves. And to make matters worse, she’s closing in on the big 4-0. There isn’t enough wine or ice cream in the world to convince her things will turn around. When Blakely meets Slade Henderson, she’s left wondering why an early-thirties, hotter than hell, cardiothoracic surgeon would take an interest in her. She’s been warned that he’ll break her heart, but she’s willing to take the chance. Not only is he helping her get that promotion, but in the process, he’s encouraging her to find the parts of herself she’s lost over the past few years. Slade shows her that good guys really do exist, but who knew the hardest part about turning forty would be realizing the man you thought was a rebound, is actually your happily ever after?