Spells (Bayou Magic #2)
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : Finishid it in one sitting.
What brings the Madness :
- Lucien and Millie’s love story….OMG…I love it…love them…definitely my fav couple, their love is forever..literally…it just don’t stop, it’s forever and ever, got me teary at some point, because it’s so beautiful, in each life they’re destined to be together. and I want that kind of love.
- The creepy, scary, spooky suspense story, yup this one still has it, it makes me cringe, but still a page-turner.
- The actions, I loveeeeee reading the witches and warlocks in action, they’re sooo powerful.
- It brings all the feelings, lots of fun happy full of love moments.
- The sisters, yes love when they’re together, love the closeness between them.
What Madness I don’t like : It’s a bit predictable for me, but the biggest thing that I don’t like is it ends too soon, I don’t want this story to end, I want more Lucien and Millie.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : A PERFECT READ FOR PARANORMAL SUSPENSE ROMANCE LOVERS, SOOOOOO YOU MUST READ IT.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
As a powerful hedgewitch and psychic, there isn’t much I can’t work to my advantage and finesse with a spell. Love, fortune, and even the perfect cup of coffee are all possible with the snap of my fingers. But some things are utterly beyond my control. Like the powerful and broody warlock who’s been a part of my life for as long as I can remember—and even the lifetimes I often can’t. Things almost as dangerous as Lucien Bergeron’s hold on me and the breathtaking smiles only I get to see. Or the evil still stalking the streets of New Orleans that beckons to me to see. To feel. To die. With everything riding on a razors-edge, and things that have been portended coming to fruition, threatening both me and those I love, I’m not sure if I’m strong enough to resist my fate. Or his charm. If I work with Lucien, it could mean the end for both of us. If I don’t, those I love most will pay.