Trouble Play (Vista De Lirio Mysteries #3)
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I’m pretty sad this series come to an end, I just want more.
What brings the Madness :
- Everything is revolves around the Desert Fancy Dog Show, so there’s a lot of wonderful dogs.
- The mystery, love the plot twist, with small suspect pool, it’s fun guessing who’s the murderer.
- The characters, Evy took the center stage here and from the first book I adore her, she’s just a fun character. And there’s Julia, Vivian , Sergio, Dean and yummy delicious hotness Rafe, all of them are just cheff’s kiss, love them all, love their frienship, love all the banter.
- Lots of laughter.
- Paco the Alpaca, who doesn’t love alpaca? this creature is soooo naughty and cute and adorable.
- The steaminess, not many steamy scene but it’s pretty steamy.
- It’s super fun paranormal cozy mystery read, super entertaining, it’s just fun from the first book to the last book, from the first page to the last page, it’s been a blast.
What Madness I don’t like :NONE…it’s a fun read, I enjoy every second of it.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : absolutely, if you’re looking for a fun cozy mystery with wonderful characters and a lot of laughter and a naughty alpaca, this series definitely a must.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
This desert oasis has gone to the dogs, and Vista de Lirio is about to get bloody. (Not the dogs though. The dogs are fine.) Comedian Evy Lane thought she’d done it all, but taking on the role of mistress of ceremonies for the Desert Fancy Dog Show may be her most challenging gig yet. The locals are a menagerie of high-strung prima donnas, nervous Nelsons, and she’s not talking about the dogs! When high stakes competition leads to gruesome murder, she’s going to need every telepathic power at her disposal—and every psychic friend she knows—to make this show go on. Pesky police detectives, dangerously attractive investigators, and a menagerie of our favorite Vista de Lirio characters make this mystery the most twisted yet!