Pearl Sky (Elemental Legacy #8)
My Madness Level : Crazy Madness
How much of a Madness : I end up reading it in one sitting.
What brings the Madness :
- The story, there’s a heartbreaking stuff that definitely pull the string of my heart and got me teary. Love the story of a parent who will do anything to give a better future for the child, it’s just so wonderful and heartwarming.
- The action, loveeee when Ben and Tenzin in action and Ben is showing off his new powerful skill, so yeah love all those elemental power show off from each element, the fighting so awesome.
- The stolen seal mystery, I just can’t put it down, from searching clues and teh culprit until the revelation, it’s just flawless.
- Ben and Tenzin, one of my fav couples in this series, a unique badass couple, so what’s not to love right?!
- The steaminess, well it’s a vampire’s story so steamines is always expected and it’s always off the roof.
- The setting, love the description of Penglai Island, it’s magical and secluded and wonderful.
What Madness I don’t like :none, I just enjoyed it from the beginning till the end, I smiled, I laughed, I got a bit teary, I’m on the edge of my seat, yup I just enjoyed it through and through.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : yesss absolutely, if you’re looking for vampire story full with action and loveable unique characters, definitely go with this series.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
It was a friendly visit until a priceless artifact was stolen. Now Ben and Tenzin are up to their necks in secrets that can kill. It’s not just any holiday season in the immortal world. Elder Zhang’s oldest servant is reaching the century mark and Ben and Tenzin are ready to celebrate, but no sooner do they land on Penglai Island than a mystery falls in their path. A valuable seal has gone missing, and the artifact was a gift from an ancient vampire who just happens to be heading to Penglai for a long-overdue formal visit. The Elders of Penglai may have asked Ben and Tenzin’s assistance to find the lost treasure, but that doesn’t mean that eight ancient vampires, their immortal children, and all the humans who serve them will suddenly become open books. Penglai Island is secret for a reason, and the heart of that reason may just reveal the motive behind the theft.