End Of Story
My Madness Level : Strong Madness
How much of a Madness : Once I start I just don’t want to put it down.
What brings the Madness :
- Grumpy-sunshine trope, one of my fav tropes in romance, so yeah I love it.
- The story, it’s a fun easy-to-read romance with a dash of paranormal. It’s engaging and the paranormal part really makes it a page-turner one.
- The characters. I adore and admire Susie, I wish I could be blunt like her. She’s just so bright and always makes me laugh. Lars, well who doesn’t love this kind big heart giant grumpy loyal handyman? I sure do love this man.
- The banter. It was superb, so cute and sweet and funny.
- All the feeling this book brings, I can feel all the love, the sadness, the frustration and the anger.
- The steaminess. This one is so spicy. Got me hot and bothered and squirming.
What Madness I don’t like :I wished there’s more conclusion of the mystery of that paranormal stuff, but it doesn’t take away all the joy, still enjoyed it and love it nonetheless.
Level of this Madness Recommendation : Yes especially if you’re looking for a fun and sweet and steamy rom-com with grumpy and sunshine trope.
Where to buy this Madness :
My Madness Review : Goodreads
The Blurb :
When Susie Bowen inherits a charming fixer-upper from her aunt, she’s excited to start living her best HGTV life. But when she opens the door to find that her contractor is none other than her ex’s best friend, Lars—the same man who witnessed their humiliating public breakup six months ago—she isn’t exactly eager to have anyone around whose alliance is with the enemy. But beggars can’t be choosers, and the sooner the repairs are done, the sooner she can get back to embracing singledom. Things go from awkward to unbelievable when Lars discovers a divorce certificate hidden in a wall and dated ten years in the future—with both their names on it. It couldn’t possibly be real…could it? As Susie and Lars work to unravel the document’s origins, the impossibility of a spark between them suddenly doesn’t seem so far-fetched. But would a relationship between them be doomed before it’s even begun?